Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yet another ball

Another ball has come and gone. This time I had two of my brothers attend, so I was accompanied by the two best-looking men in town instead of just the one.
Having a political discussion outside the pizza joint.

Not much to show here!


The fact that one of his buttons is missing makes this even more adorable.

Sunglasses were invented the previous year in 1864.

I can't believe the sun was at just the right angle!

There was a photographer going around taking pictures for the website and he had us pose for this one. I had him take a few with my camera as well.

The cover for their new album "Sexy Beasts and Balls".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hester.

Very risque, those pantaloons. The weather looked nice and the photos turned out nice.

Bodiump to the bar, boys!